Background

Friday, February 4, 2011

4 plus 1

So, on January 8, 2011 April was feeling a little sick so she decided to take a pregnancy test, (don't ask me why there was such a feeling to do so) and it came back positive. As Daniel was downstairs putting away the boy's clothes, I ran down the stairs yelling " look at this, I'm pregnant ". All that Daniel could say was " shut the hell up". With in a few minutes we were buying two more tests and they both came back positive.


On January 18. 2011 we went to the doctor and found out that I was six weeks along. We even got to listen and see the baby's heart beat. We are very excited for the addition to our family. Coming soon ..... the official due date.









When Talan was told that this was mommy's baby, he strongly disagreed by saying, "IT'S A MONKEY"! We laughed our butts off. Kids are always right! Right? If so, I guess we are having a hairy, smelly, tree swingin' creature ..... with a tail, named Pedro.

1 comment: